First congratulations on starting your research into a massage chair. Certainly, a massage chair recliner may be one of the most critical products you put into your home. They can be one of the best purchases you make, if you take your time and find out what is most important to you. A massage chair is an investment in your health and well-being. A massage chair might be a necessity if you have certain health conditions or it may be an outstanding luxury. Finding the perfect massage chair for you can help to relieve aches, pains and tension. A massage chair can help improve your blood circulation and generally just make you feel better. Whatever perspective you are coming from, find out what massage chair features are important for you. Also, keep in mind that you will have the shiatsu massage chair for many years to come. So think about how your needs may change through time.
10 Steps for finding the perfect massage chair for you
1) Know Yourself: First and foremost you have to understand your needs and what results or benefits do you want from a massage chair. Do you have back problems, neck problems, poor circulation or a lower back problem? What type of massage techniques are right for you? Kneading, 부산출장. Rolling, Tapping, Shiatsu, Swaying, etc.? Do you want a foot massage? Do you want full lower body massage capability? Also, how tall are you? Are other potential users taller or shorter than you? You will want to find a chair that fits best for those who will use it the most. Also, keep in mind that you may be very sensitive to getting massages at first, but in time you will become more used to it. If you are looking longer term, you may want a strong massage chair and use extra pads to start. You can remove the pads later for a stronger massage. First think through what your current needs are but also your longer term needs.
2) Quick fix or Long term Solution: Are you looking to get into a massage chair to relieve one symptom over a short time period. Maybe you want a entry level massage chair that is simple to use and lower price. Or are you looking for a longer-term solution where you expect long term performance and many advantageous features. Lower end massage chairs have short warranties and are built with lower quality components. Higher end massage chairs have longer warranties, more features and are built with higher quality components.
3) Features of Massage chairs: You will need to start to put a list together of important features for you. What features are important to you? Do you want a massage chair with just a back massage? Do you want lower body massage? Do you want heat? Do you want to have a music player? Do you want a manual recline or motorized recline? There are many important decisions to make. You will want to prioritize your list. Not all massage chairs will have the exact combination to match your list. At some point you may need to make some tradeoffs.
4) Try Some Massage chairs: Many malls have stores that carry massage chairs. You should go and try them. You can also go to home shows which usually have massage chairs as well. You will want to sit in them and see how they feel for you. While your trying them, check out their prices. Most store malls will carry slightly different models than what you find on the internet. Remember that a store has to cover more overhead than an internet site, so they will generally be more expensive at the mall.
5) Research Massage chairs: The internet allows you to research massage chairs fairly quickly and conveniently. Check out the main manufacturers or brands. There are many resellers, but few actual manufacturers. Find the few top brands that are of interest to you and then go to the manufacturer website or call them. Most manufacturers do not sell direct, but they will answer your questions. Request literature, find specifications, etc. Call some of the retailers or internet retailers and ask them their opinions. Ask your friends or any you know who has a massage chair.
6) Long term Considerations: Evaluate the warranties of each manufacturer. How long is the coverage? Companies like Sanyo and Panasonic only have a 1 year warranty. Others may have 3-5 year warranties (at no additional cost). Also, what type of service will they provide if you have a problem? Do you have to ship your massage chair or take it to an authorized service center? Massage chairs weigh 100lbs to 200 lbs and shipping is expensive. Some manufacturers offer in home service. Be aware before you buy!
7) Evaluate all the information: Weigh out the features, styling, warranty, etc for the massage chairs that you like. Also, who is going to use the massage chair? What are their weights and heights? What types of needs do they have and what features are the best to cover those who will use it? Did you get to actually try the massage chairs on your list? If you did not, then you may find a retailer carrying that massage chair in your area. If not, some internet resellers offer a 30 day trial period. However, most will refund your money less all shipping expenses. Check around and find out.
8) Placement of Your Massage chair: Where do you want to put your massage chair? Will it be in your home or office? Do you know what room you would like it in? Massage chairs come in all different styles, materials and colors. Find a massage chair that will compliment your room.
9) Ready to Make Your decision: OK, decision time. Which massage chair did you select? Where do you want to purchase it? What kind of shipping do you want? Do you want them to drop it off in the box or set it up for you? Shop around and see what makes sense for you.
10) Sit back and Relax: The best day is when you first get to sit in your massage chair! All the hard work is behind you! Enjoy, you have earned it!